This is a tidy little Beatles bootleg, that comes under the name 'And In The End'.
It finds the band at their rather difficult 1969 and early 1970 period.
Despite all the strains and tensions of that time, musically they were still producing adventurous and excellent material.
Worthy of note are 'The Long Medley' (both parts) which are from EMI master tapes in their original form, with 'Her Majesty' in it's original position.
The Trident Studios Acetate of 'I Want You', sees Paul handling the lead vocals on the Lennon song.
Intriguingly 'I Me Mine' and 'Let It Be'. are both being recorded with only Paul, George and Ringo, together in the studio. Johns absence is noted by George when he mentions, "Dave Dee is no longer with us".
The full track listing is:
1. Come Together (Take 1) (John's Acetate) (7-21-1969).
2. I Want You (Trident Acetate) (2-22-1969).
3. I Need You (Trident Acetate) (2-22-1969).
4. Oh Darling (Early Version) (4-20-1969).
5. Maxwell's Silver Hammer (Alternate Stereo Mix) (8-6-1969).
6. Octopus's Garden (Early Stereo Mix) (4-29-1969).
7. You Never Give Me Your Money (Acetate) (7-11-1969).
8. The Long Medley (Part 1) (Uncut EMI Tape Reel) (7-30-1969).
9. The Long Medley (Part 2) (Uncut EMI Tape Reel) (7-30-1969).
10. Her Majesty (Take 3) (Mono) (7-2-1969).
11. KMET Los Angeles Radio (January 1970).
12. I Me Mine (Take 1) (1-3-1970).
13. I Me Mine (Take 2) (1-3-1970).
14. I Me Mine (Acetate) (1-3-1970).
15. I Me Mine (Take 15) (1-3-1970).
16. Let It Be (Acetate) (1-4-1970).
17. The Long And Winding Road (Overdub Session) (4-1-1970).
click on the link below to download:
REPLACEMENT LINK IN COMMENTS BELOW OR CLICK ON THE PICTURE (04TH OCTOBER 2009).
The usual selection of all things Beatles can be found HERE.
The music quality on this recording is of course studio sourced, with some excellent rarities and gems.